Search This Blog

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Life Everlasting

...and may he bring us all together to everlasting life. RB80.72.12

Community life is about the whole group. The goal of life (all Christian life) is to help one another reach our heavenly home.

  • It is through the struggles and joys of working and living with others that we learn some of the most important life lessons that carry us through.
  • It is in our daily encounters that we become more self-aware of our own frailties and faults.
  • I learn compassion when I practice patience with others and experience the love of others in my times of pain.
  • I learn faith and trust as I continue to realize my dependence on others and the interdependence which is necessary in life.

As we approach the end of 2010 and the conclusion of another cycle of our daily reading of the Rule, may God truly unite us on our journey towards life everlasting.

Sr. Catherine, OSB

No comments:

Post a Comment