Search This Blog

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Community Artists

What is my special talent? That seemed to be my perpetual question growing up. My brother was a tech guy since he was young. My sister was an artist since she learned how to hold a crayon. And me...well I wasn't artistic or musical or a dancer or a poet. Where was my talent? ??

As I matured I came to appreciate my own giftedness. My talent is making others feel comfortable. That can be seen as an art. I enjoy people and getting to know people. I like to talk.

In community everyone is valued and all gifts are appreciated.

Sr Catherine,OSB

1 comment:

  1. I love the last line Sr. Catherine - thank you and all the sisters for making me so welcome, valued and appreciated at St. Joseph's - this is the main, very main reason I am so drawn to the Benedictines..:)

    ReplyDelete